BD JOURNALIST.COM (is the sister concern of RAS Inc.) is looking for Part-Time or Full Time Online Trainee Reporters/Reporters.Educational Qualification: HSC/BA/Degree and also preferable with PC and internet facilities and Interested in current affairs
• To find and research news stories and programm items.
• To upload news/video/photo in website
• To interview and report, in both recorded and live situations, in the studio or on location.
• To prepare online, interactive stories and active on social sites e.g. Facebook, twitter etc
.• To suggest news story and programm ideas on a regular basis.
• To develop and maintain contacts and to respond professionally to esquires.
• At all times to carry out duties in line with editorial guidelines
• creating and uploading news content for the newspaper website and Task assign by Management.
Total Years of Experience: 0 to 2 years highly preferable training on Journalist from BONPA.
Job Location: Anywhere/Home based Salary & Benefits: As per Company policy
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated CV, along with two recent passport size photograph and of all academic and experience certificate, photocopy of national ID card and an application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org hard copy is not allowed latest within 15 August, 2020 marking the position applied for on the Part-Time or Full Time Online Trainee Reporter/Reporter.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Women are highly encouraged to apply.
if you are interested to take challenges kindly fill-up the below form.